Wednesday 25 March 2015

God Answering Prayers

1 John 5:14-15 ESV / 233 helpful votes

And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.

James 4:3 ESV / 99 helpful votes

You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 ESV / 79 helpful votes

Pray without ceasing,

Isaiah 65:24 ESV / 71 helpful votes

Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear.

John 15:7 ESV / 56 helpful votes

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Hebrews 11:6 ESV / 50 helpful votes

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV / 48 helpful votes

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Matthew 21:21 ESV / 40 helpful votes

And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen.

John 15:16 ESV / 39 helpful votes

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

John 5:30 ESV / 24 helpful votes

“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Psalm 55:22 ESV / 24 helpful votes

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Micah 7:7 ESV / 23 helpful votes

But as for me, I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me.

Genesis 18:14 ESV / 18 helpful votes

Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.”

2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV / 17 helpful votes

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

James 5:13-18 ESV / 16 helpful votes

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks