Friday 3 April 2015

Topic Will Of God

                                                                         Will Of God


1 Thessalonians 5:18 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that bytesting you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

1 Thessalonians 4:3 

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;

Jeremiah 29:11-13 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

Hebrews 13:20-21 

Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

1 John 2:16-17 

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

Matthew 7:21-23 

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

John 6:38-40 

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”

Ephesians 5:17 

Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

1 Peter 2:15 

For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people.

Matthew 6:33 

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Luke 6:46 

“Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?

Proverbs 19:21 

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

Matthew 6:10 

Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

James 4:15 

Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.”

John 7:17 

If anyone's will is to do God's will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.

Micah 6:8 

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Ephesians 5:15-20 

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, ...

Psalm 138:8 

The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.

Psalm 40:8 

I delight to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”

2 Peter 3:9 

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Philippians 2:12-16 

Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.

Acts 13:22 

And when he had removed him, he raised up David to be their king, of whom he testified and said, ‘I have found in David the son of Jesse a man after my heart, who will do all my will.’

Romans 12:1 

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.

Isaiah 55:11 

So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

John 5:30 

“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.

1 John 2:17 

And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

1 Timothy 2:4 

Who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 John 3:10 

By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

Matthew 28:19 ESV / 28 helpful votes

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

1 John 1:9 ESV / 25 helpful votes

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Isaiah 46:10 

Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

John 3:16-17 

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Habakkuk 2:14 

For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Proverbs 5:18-19 

Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love.

Hebrews 10:36 

For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised.

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

John 17:5 

And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

John 6:38 

For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

Daniel 2:20-23 

Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, to whom belong wisdom and might. He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding; he reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with him. To you, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and might, and have now made known to me what we asked of you, for you have made known to us the king's matter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks