Saturday 18 April 2015

Topic REVIVAL ; We invite you to this 7 days Revival in PROMISE OF GOD PARISH IN BELGIUM

Topic. Revival.
                                                              REVIVAL   Samuel  BADA. 
    Anonted men of God is now in belgium .whit a two prophetes
                                                    and a prophet.
                                   Come with your prayer Requests .You Can Call for                                                                                               prayer.Tel.+447956886383   +32493885759
.Psalm 80:19 Restore us, O Lord God of hosts! Let your face shine, that we may be saved!Psalm
85:6 Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?
Isaiah 57:15 For thus says the One
who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite.2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.Ezekiel 37:1-14 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of the valley; it was full of bones. And he led me around 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks